Massachusetts Odyssey of the Mind is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization. We seek both corporate and private funds to finance our all-volunteer program for teams and team members participating in Odyssey of the Mind in MA.
Your sponsorship could be in any amount or for any aspect of the program, for instance:
- Full or partial sponsorship of the annual state tournament where teams present the solutions to the problems they have solved over the course of the school year
- Funds for MA teams to help defray the cost of attending World Finals
- Sponsorship of a specific annual problem (A vehicle company might sponsor the vehicle problem, or a construction company might sponsor the structure problem, for example. However, there is no restriction as to the type of problem your organization might consider underwriting.)
Other avenues of support are possible, and we welcome creative partnerships! You will be helping some of the world’s brightest young minds have opportunities to develop skills to succeed in the 21st century.
Sponsorship Benefits for Your Organization
Perhaps the most outstanding benefit COU has to offer, in exchange for your support, is the exposure of your company and its products to the most talented and creative young people in the world!
This exposure can take many different forms, including, but not limited to:
- Recognition in MA Odyssey of the Mind publications
- Recognition on the MA Odyssey of the Mind website
- High profile exposure at the tournament, including exhibit space in which to display your company’s logo, banners, handout materials and product samples
For more than 30 years, Odyssey of the Mind has challenged young people around the world to think outside the box and to find new, different and creative solutions to everyday problems. Massachusetts Odyssey is proud to continue offering creative problem-solving opportunities for students in the state to prepare them – and the world – for a bright future. We hope you will join us in this important effort!
For more information on becoming a sponsor, contact our Fundraising Manager at email@example.com.Follow, Support, & Contact Us: